Shop Front Metal Sculptures & Signs
If you ever took a stroll down Acland Street St.Kilda, Melbourne, Victoria, you would of seen the quirky sculptures that were above a hairdressing salon. The sculptures became a land mark in the area and also attracted tourists from near and far.
Ces Camilleri's colourful and creative people sculptures have appeared in publications, magazines, postcards, as well as on television. His sculptures in Acland Street St Kilda have won many awards, and the sculptures enhanced the streetscape for the City of Port Phillip area.
Click on the images to enlarge them and see full view.
Ces is the original metal fabricator who designed and created the sculptures, which makes them highly unique and appealing to the eye. Please browse through the rest of the site as we do a whole array of metal fabrication and commerical design work.
You may also find his similar famous sculptures at:
- Secret Garden. Pratt St, Moonee Ponds, Vic. Bride won 1st prize at Royal Melbourne show 1999.
- Cakes of Distinction in Ascot Vale, Vic. - Cake shop front and interior, the Groom sculpture won 3rd prize in the Royal Melbourne Show sculpting competition.
- Banana Joes in Sydney NSW - 2 metal 4m high palm trees with Banana in Hammock.
- Royal Exchange Hotel in Sydney NSW - Barmaid pouring a beer for 3 patrons
- Marrickville Seafood Sydney NSW - Fisherman in boat catching a 5m white pointer shark